Google
 

Sabtu, November 27, 2010

It's Hard To Move On




Tell me how a love that was once so strong
And last for so long
Can all the sudden be gone
I feel like I just lost my best friend
When will the heartache and heartbreak end
I feel really sad but I don't feel like crying
I want to have her back but I don't feel like trying
I'm stressed and depressed, My life is a mess
Tell me god, is this a test?
And if it is, then give me a break
Its more than I can take
Maybe I could have had her back, but not that its too late
I can't quit thinking of the memories we shared
And when I think about them, it leaves me in despair
Because I cared for this girl, loved her with all my heart
And its tearing me apart, to know that we're apart
But what can I do, but hold on, be strong
Like 2Pac said, life goes on
But it feels so wrong that she's gone, out of my life
But who am I to choose whats wrong or right?
So I write this song, in hopes that it will help me move on
I've been holding this pain in my brain for so long
I'm just trying to make a change and go on
But its strange since its been so long since we broke up
And since I still have feelings for her
Maybe it was true love

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan